Friday, September 10, 2010

My First Post

Hi, my name is Mat and I work for CBH in the Grain Quality Department.
I have the honor of travelling to Asia with several Western Australian Growers on the CBH Grower Study Tour 2010.
I will endeavour to bring the events of the tour to the pages of this blog.

This is the first time I have tried this so it is very much a work in progress, however it seems like it might be a bit of fun and with a bit of luck family and friends will be able see what we get up to.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mat. My name is Cathy and I work in Corporate Affair at CBH and I think you're a genius. I look forward to many more postcards...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea, the kids and I will be tuning in regularly. May luck (and a strong internet signal) be on your side!
    Cheers, from the Nixon family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for organising this Mat. I'm looking forward to following your journey :) Virginia

    ReplyDelete